Fresh Tomato, Beef And Bow Tie Pasta
Click here to return to the Casseroles And Skillets-Beef page
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add pasta and basil; toss. Sprinkle with cheese.