- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14 to 14-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups sliced zucchini (1/4-inch)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside. Pour off drippings.
- Combine broth, tomatoes and pasta in same skillet, pushing pasta into liquid; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in zucchini; continue cooking 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Return beef to skillet. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese before serving.