Spicy Girls’ Dry Rub
Click here to return to the Rubs And Marinades-Rubs page
Recipe used with permission by the National Pork Board. For more information about pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- In medium bowl combine all ingredients for the rub and stir well to blend.
- Place meat (works well for pork ribs) flat in a non-reactive roasting pan. Using 3/4 cup of the rub, sprinkle over both sides of meat and rub in lightly before cooking.