Click here to return to the Salads And Dressings-Green Salads page
Recipe and photo used with permission by the National Chicken Council. For more chicken information and recipes visit www.nationalchickenmonth.com.
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- 6 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 8 cups mixed greens, preferably spinach, arugula and romaine
- Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- Gently stir in greens.
- To serve, divide Greek Salad among plates.